CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Who am I?...I am Irine Hongoy,my friends called me ai2x or ren.Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ignacio Hongoy.A 4th year college student,taking up bachelor of Science in Office Administration major in computer secretarial education at Assumption College of Nabunturan. I have 3 brother and 1 sister. I am wiling to sacrifice everything for the sake of my family and wiling to help other people who in need.I have strong personality.My friend said that I am simple but elegant,My laugh will catch the attention of people because I am a happy go lucky person,easy to be with,loyal,kind,carrying,and most of all God fearing.. "My like and dislike" I like to play badminton,surfing in internet,going beach,listening music,and most of all i love to cooked.I hate those people makes lie,scanner,and,a back fighter.I hate to eat pagod food,durian and vegetables. "My Hobbies" reading books,watch tv,etc...but above all im still single and available.jejejeje.."I believe in the verse You will never succeed in life if you try to hide your sins.Confess them and give them up;then God will show mercy to you.(Proverbs 28:13)...

Friday, March 6, 2009

" My first day experience on my practice teaching"

I can say being a Teacher is not easy..Its hard to handle a big class If you are not prepared to teach..When I open the door...(.ohm my God this is my turn...)...im so nerveous and happy that i will teach them...my student is good and they are willing to listen..But, i dont know what to saY infront of them..I pray that God will guide me to teach them...so, God answer my prayer he give me more streght and power,so that I can teach them well...so I learn that self confidence, self determination,and Faith in God are important so that you will not distruct in any temptation...

0 comments:


me

me

renz

renz

bsoa 4

bsoa 4

me

me